The #3 Most Yelped Eatery in the USA
NYC's Most Famous Never-Ending Line Since 1990... The Halal Guys is now franchising worldwide!
The world famous The Halal Guys has created major global buzz with media and fans alike after announcing franchise deals for 225 new units in their first year of franchising! The concept originated with a humble food cart in Manhattan in 1990, and quickly grew into a leading tourist and native New Yorker destination for mouth-watering American Halal fare, including their signature chicken, gyro and falafel platters over rice and their world-famous white sauce. This original food cart is known as NYC's never-ending line! Due to overwhelming consumer demand and constant requests from fans, The Halal Guys is now franchising worldwide.
Top 100 Mover & Shaker for 2015
The Halal Guys' brand loyalty is second to none in the restaurant industry. The American Halal food favorite ranks as the #3 Most Yelped restaurant in the entire United States, and Reebok recently launched a specialty sneaker inspired by The Halal Guys!
franchise fast facts
- Segment: Fast Casual / QSR
- Franchise Footprint: 1,000 - 1,400 square feet; 30-40 seats plus patio
- Locations: 6 Corporately Owned in NYC, including two brick and mortar locations
- Development: 200+ Units in Development Worldwide
- Leader of the American Halal Segment
- Excellent Unit Economics
- Unparalleled Customer Loyalty
- Worldwide Media Attention and Awards
- Strong Mainstream Demand
- Experienced Management Team
- Backed by Fransmart, the franchise development company that grew Five Guys Burgers & Fries
The Halal Guys Mission ensures that every customer leaves happy, with a smile on their face and a satisfaction that brings them back again.